Tuesday 14 January 2020

Designer Bathroom

www.diapersexvideos.com,www.diaperpunishment.com,diapergirl,diaperlover,abdl,adultbaby,diaper sex,punishment in diapers,pretty diaper,forced diaper,mommy,pull ups,pee diaper,diaper pee

Bathrooms can be very good looking places. 

      One of our first diaper girls, I recall that she had huge natural breasts. I don't remember her name, but she was, like most of our models, very easy to work with. I recall that after we had worked together for a couple of sessions, I became somewhat obsessed with seeing her huge boobs. Yeah, I know it sounds kinda silly (even more so that I'm not exactly what you might call a "breast man"). I told my assistant, Timi to ask if she might do a topless shoot. But Timi was surprisingly shy to ask. I think she felt that we would both look like a couple of perverts!
       Then one day this model was booked. Before the shoot she laid out the clothes she'd bought with her. Being a sneaky bastard, I started to say that I wasn't happy with this top, or that top. Something wasn't quite right about the red top and the blue top was the wrong color for the shoot. You get my drift. So, it transpired that non of her tops would be good enough for me. I faked surprise that the options available were so limited. I then said that I was unsure if we would be able to shoot that day.         Now, I knew that the model had traveled some distance and at some cost. So not working would be the worse possible outcome. Also, a lot of these models had already "spent" their model fee up front, so to speak, in that they had already planned what they would buy after the shoot. I stepped aside and started to chat with Timi. She straight away saw my plan, but didn't bat an eyelid. And so the model said, "yes", she's fine to do topless. How easy was that?
      But, me being me, I wasn't finished yet. I wanted to fondle those huge jugs. I got Timi to tell her that we needed a man's hands in shot, holding and fondling her tits. Time said that their was nothing sexual about it, it was just work and that we would be absolutely professional about it. To our huge surprise, with a big grin, she again said "yes".
      I have a pet theory about how people want to touch their limits and even go beyond them if they are feeling secure enough. And because Timi and I work hard to provide that security, it's not surprising that so many models are happily coaxed into going much further than they initially envisioned. The model was lying on her back, with her tits covered by both hands. She was wearing a bright new and shiny white and crispy diaper. Timi held the camera and instructed her to put one hand on the front of the diaper and start to rub herself. I could see the model go bright red with embarrassment, but also could see her own desire to break through her self imposed inhibitions.
      Within moments, that same hand was working away at her cunt inside the diaper. At this moment, I reached forwards and started to massage her gorgeous jugs with both of my hands. So soft and hot. An amazing feeling. I could straight away feel my cock harden. I started to gently pinch on her fat nipples, rubbing them at first gently between my thumb and forefinger. She writhed and let out a low moan. Her "diaper" hand was now really moving strongly within the diaper, and it was obvious that she really was fingering herself off. Now I pinched down harder onto both erect nipples. She gritted her teeth and twisted herself as if trying to escape my touch, and yet at the same time wanting to feel even more. Suddenly she opened her eyes. looking first to Timi, then to me, she said, " I need to cum. But I want you to cum over my breasts as well". She smiles and then lay her head back down.
      I felt her other hand starting to caress the front of my trousers. With seconds she had griped my cock through the material. Her other hand was still doing it's work inside her diaper. Pulling down my fly, my cock sprang out. She turned her head, opened her eyes and looked at it. Staring at it intently, she started to jerk my, running her grip up and down the whole length of the shaft. I reached forwards again for her tits and clamped down hard on her nipples. At the same time, she winced and through gritted teeth signaled that she was about to cum. Suddenly her whole body convulsed. A long moan escaped her pretty lips. She was covered in sweat and shaking like a leaf. Opening her eyes, she said that she wanted to watch my creamy cum spurt across her breasts. In just a few jerks, I started to cum, the first strong jet covering both nipples in one shot. Then spurt after spurt, until I was exhausted and my cock seed all spent. Her tits were plastered in my creamy sperm with a puddle forming between them. She massaged those jugs for camera as Timi moved in close. Finally, she gave the camera a huge smile. Timi handed her some tissues and she swung her legs off the bed.
      After using the studio shower, and signing the model release, she said that had been a life altering experience. Up until that day, she had been shy and afraid to express herself. She felt as if she had some how matured. Like I said about reaching your limits. She gave Timi the traditional two kisses on the cheeks. But for me, she took my face into her hands and kissed me deeply on the mouth. Now it was my turn to be shocked. She pulled away from me, and as she picked up her travel bag, she said, very matter of fact, "maybe we'll do a blow job video next time." I nodded meekly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment