Sunday 12 January 2020

A Cute Teen Diaper Girl


The Diaper Girl Lala: A Studio Encounter


    The name of this sweetie was Lala. She came to a casting at the studio. Timi, my assistant was out running some errands at the time. So it was just me and the models. After explaining the nature of the work to them one by one, they each put on an adult diaper and then I took a photo to go with their details. We all have a laugh and try to keep the ambiance light and easy going. Of course, for some models it's a bit of a shock when we produce the diaper. But so far, all have had a good laugh about it.          
    This girl, Lala, came late. Normally, I'm not very forgiving with models who can't keep the time. But she was very insistent, but in the sweetest way, that I finally agreed to see her. Lala said that another model had already explained the nature of the work. She said that she was a student, and that, though the money would be nice, she actually enjoyed pushing the boundaries as far as modeling goes.   
     After filling out her personal details, it was time to try on the diaper. Within a second, she had removed her trousers and panties and was stood before me, her shaven little pussy almost level with my face. She reached down and with a couple of fingers, tugged up on her pussy lips and then asked if I thought she had a pretty cunt. I felt a little embarrassed. I'm sure that my face went bright red. Well, I managed to maintain my composure and answered "yes, it was lovely looking". Now I was kneeling before her and put one hand, with the diaper around her waist. The other guided the diaper between her legs. At this point she put one leg up on the chair besides me. Her pink hole was but inches from my face. 
      She said that the diaper felt really warm and secure against her skin. She also said that she had a fantasy about being in a photo studio, being bossed around by a photographer. I was trying my best to do the diaper up, but she put her hand between her legs and started to brush against her little pink pearl. I was perhaps a little flustered and impatient. I told her to take her hand away and that we needed to get on with this photo session and then we could all go home. I said that I preferred models who behaved in a professional manner. I was quite firm. I looked up at her.
      Lala was biting her top lip. She said that it was so hot being told off. She said that she really needed to masturbate, right now. She threw herself onto the studio bed and spread her legs. Not wishing to create a scene, I suggested that she go ahead, and that I would make a short video clip of her. Looking straight into my eyes, she pulled the diaper to one side and started to slowly run a finger up and down her wet slit. I moved in closer to get a close up shot. Her other hand shot forwards and started to rub my already hard cock inside my trousers. 
       At first I kinda pretended that I hadn't noticed. But then with her other hand she reached over and undid my belt and started to pull my pants down. My cock sprang out. Lala gave a giggle and suddenly pulled me towards her, taking my cock into her mouth. being ever professional, I carried on filming. The camera traced down her body, going from her beautiful face, sucking cock, down to her fingers which were now plunging in and out of her sopping cunt.
        I pulled up her blue top to expose her lovely rounded tits. Leaning forwards, I pinched one of her erect nipples, and she squealed with her mouth still full of my throbbing and bulging penis. Looking down I could see that her cunt was now both liquid and creamy. Her fingers were making the sexist noise as they worked up and down her tight hole. I reached a hand down there and she withdrew her wet and sticky fingers and, raising her hand, thrust them into my mouth. At the same time, I started to violently finger fuck her. First just one finger, then two and finally three. Without asking or saying anything, she suddenly rolled over and lifted her ass into the air. Pulling her white diaper to one side, she whispered in a horse and breathless voice. "Fuck me". 
       The problem was that with all this sucking and fingering, I was really close to coming. I told her that if I entered her, I would spurt hot semen into her cunt within four or five strokes. "Then fuck my ass". Reaching behind, she grasp my straining dick and gently guided the head so it rested against her tight butt hole. Because it was already covered in her juices, she pushed back and my hard dick slid inside her. 
      She started to frig herself like crazy and I could feel her fingers against my cock as she plunged then into her pussy hole. She was desperate to cum and her moans and cries grew ever stronger. Finally she released. Her ass hole tightened, but somehow I didn't cum. Lala fell forwards, panting, covered in sweat. She rolled over. "Cum in my mouth" she instructed. I pulled out of her ass and started stroking my by now engorged cock in front of her hot and needy face. "Open you beautiful mouth", I said through gritted teeth. And suddenly a huge jet of hot sperm jetting straight into her open mouth. Each stroke produced another jet and even more so as she was massaging my balls. I staggered forwards, and a spurt of cum landed between her gorgeous tits. Finally, I fell onto the bed besides her. 
     After a minute or so of catching our breathes, she sat up and said, "watch this". She pulled the front of the diaper forwards and let a stream of cum fall from her mouth into the open diaper. And then, she suddenly started to pee. She wanted me to see her hot piss as it came out from her into the diaper. The outside started to show a light yellow coloring. When she'd finished peeing, she asked me to finger her cunt one last time, to feel the mixture of pee, cum and her juices. As I swung my legs off the bed in order to get up, I caught sight of Timi, in the make up room. She was sat so that she could see us in the large make up mirror. She was sat with her feet up on the make up desk, with her legs open. She was slowly rubbing her open cunt. She gave me a huge grin.
  
               Check out more on www.diapersexvideos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment